- Global Brand Partners Private Ltd., Singapore Chief Executive Officer and President
- Universify, Private Ltd., Singapore Managing Partner
- Global Brand Marketing Inc., Santa Barbara, California (a $500 million company with Diesel, Nautica, 7 for all Mankind, Sean Jean, Pony, DryshoD, XOXO, Funflopps)
Sole Owner, Chairman and CEO
- Skechers Inc., Manhattan Beach, California (a $2.0 billion company)
- Brooks Sports Inc., Seattle, Washington (a $450 million company)
- Wolverine Worldwide International Ltd., Grand Rapids, Michigan (a $2.7 billion company with Merrell, Sperry, Keds, Hush Puppies, CAT, Sebago, Saucony)
- L.A. Gear Inc., Los Angeles, California (a $950 million company)
Vice President, International and Licensing
- NIKE Inc., Beaverton, Oregon (a $30 billion company)
Director of International Business Development
- NIKE International Ltd., Washington, England (a $14 billion company)
Business Development Manager, Senior Marketing Manager
- Ernst & Young – Entrepreneur of the Year (2004)
- Fairchild Publications – 13th Most Powerful Man in Global Footwear Industry
- Footwear News – Person of the Year (2003)
- Inc 500 – America's Fastest Growing Company in Industry Sector (2003 2004)
- Time Magazine – People to Watch for (2003)
- Fortune Magazine – Feet is his Specialty (2004)
- Masters in Business Administration; Durham University Business School, England
- Bachelor of Science; Chemistry, Biochemistry, University College, England
- Diploma in German; Goethe Institute, Munich, Germany
- Schooling at St. Edwards, Oxford, England
- Board Director and Past Chairman, American Apparel and Footwear Association
- Industry Sector Advisor to U.S. Dept of Commerce for Footwear, Leather and Leather Products
- Board Director, World Federation of Sporting Goods Industry
- Governor/Board Director, American Chamber of Commerce, Singapore
- Board Director, Direct Relief International
- Member, Government Relations Committee of Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association
- Member, Athletic Footwear Council of Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association
- Member, American Management Association and World Shoe Association
- Past Board Director, Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America
- Board Director, Footwear Industries of America
- Member, Advisory Board, Dream Foundation
- Invited lecturer on International Business at Universities and Business seminars worldwide
- Past member of the California Chamber of Commerce, International Trade Committee
- Active participant in the World Economic Forum
- Past member, Michigan Export Development Authority, State of Michigan Executive Department
- Awarded G.R.S.C (Graduate of the Royal Society), Royal Society of Chemistry, England
- Awarded F.C.I.M. (Fellowship), Chartered Institute of Marketing, England
- Awarded F.I.S.M.M. (Fellowship), Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, England
- Awarded M.B.I.M from British Institute of Management
- Designer Holdings, Inc., New York(a $600 million company, Calvin Klein Jeanswear)
Vice President of International Licensing and Distribution
- Warnaco Group, Inc., New York(a $2 billion company, Calvin Klein Jeanswear, Calvin Klein Intimates, Speedo, Authentic Fitness, Chaps by Ralph Lauren, Maidenform)
Vice President of International Licensing & Distribution
- Henry I. Siegel Licensing Corporation, New York(a $300 million company, Chic, Mustang)
- Aris Industries, Inc., New York(a $250 million company, XOXO, Baby Phat, Perry Ellis, Members Only)
Vice President of Licensing
- Rampage Clothing Company, New York(a $100 million company)
Vice President of Licensing
- 7 for All Mankind Clothing Company, Inc., Los Angeles(a $200 million company)
Vice President of Licensing
- Affliction Clothing Company, Inc., Los Angeles (a $200 million company)
Executive Vice President of Worldwide Licensing & Distribution
Responsibilities: Global strategic development, contract negotiations, license implementation, IP and anti-counterfeiting program oversight, licensee management and compliance, retail development. .
- Frequent invited lecturer on International Business at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) New York
- International contingency speaker for the US Department of Commerce
- Contributing Author for the first and second editions of 'Fashion Law: A Guide for Fashion Executives and Attorneys', by Barbara Kolsun
Ms. Stehr has 20+ years of business experience in the fashion and licensing industry. Most recently, Ms. Stehr served for over a decade as an executive officer of Iconix Brand Group, Inc., where she helped pioneer the creation of one of the world's largest licensing companies with a diversified portfolio of multiple fashion and home brands and hundreds of licenses around the world.
Ms. Stehr has focused on issues confronting the fashion industry throughout her career, starting out at as an attorney at law firms in New York and Chicago representing numerous luxury and fashion companies in their licensing activities, including Chanel, Wolford, Isaac Mizrahi and Van Cleef & Arpels. She eventually left private practice to join Nine West Group, Inc., where she structured and implemented its licensing program and oversaw legal issues relating to retail and international distribution.
In 1998, Ms. Stehr joined Candie's, Inc. to serve as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary. Ms. Stehr played a pivotal role in transforming the Candie's business from an ailing footwear importer into Iconix, a licensing and brand management powerhouse that currently owns brands that generate billions of dollars in retail sales on a global basis. Later named Vice President of Licensing, Ms. Stehr combined her licensing experience with legal acuity and operational management skills. Functioning as chief compliance and governance officer throughout her time at Iconix, Ms. Stehr also served as the principal advisor to the Board of Directors and its audit, compensation and governance committees.
Ms. Stehr earned an A.B. degree magna cum laude in politics from Princeton University and a JD with Honors from the Northwestern University School of Law. She has written and spoken throughout her 20-year career and has served on many boards and committees, including as Chair of New York State Bar Association Business Division Subchapter on Licensing and President of the regional chapter of the Licensing Executive Society.
Following a successful nine year career playing in the NFL, Mr. Ivory Sully transitioned into the fashion apparel industry as a successful sportswear company owner, and has since worked to support the global growth initiatives of premium brands through successful license ventures in his capacity as a senior licensing executive during the last twenty years.
Mr. Sully began his licensing career in 1997 when he worked for Beverly Hills Polo Club as Director of Licensing. During his time at BHPC, Mr. Sully was responsible for strategic retail development throughout the Middle East and Europe, spearheading the brand’s international retail initiatives. Subsequently, Mr. Sully moved to the premiere clothing company Pelle, Pelle in 2001, working as Vice President of Licensing and International Business. Over a 10 year period, Mr. Sully established the lifestyle brand image of the company through implementation of branded initiatives globally, and was responsible for all aspects of new business development, product and merchandising, marketing, retail and compliance oversight. Following his tenure at Pelle, Pelle, Mr. Sully moved to the premium fashion brand English Laundry, where, as Director of Global Licensing, he was responsible for infrastructure and new business development in support of global growth initiatives, ultimately contributing to the strategic positioning of the Company for successful acquisition.
Mr. Sully is a graduate of the University of Delaware, with a B.S. in Physical Education, and a 2009 Hall of Fame Inductee. As a motivational speaker, Mr. Sully is frequently the keynote speaker for corporations and organizations nationally.
Mr. Scott McCrorie is seasoned apparel industry executive, with over 25 years of experience working in a senior sales, marketing, and operations capacity for both wholesale and retail implementation.
Mr. McCrorie began his career in 1981 beginning in retail sales and moving to Vice President of Operations for Mr. Rags, where, during his 10 year tenure, he was responsible for the establishment and management of 156 retail locations and over 1000 employees, covering 25 States. Following his tenure at Mr. Rags, Mr. McCrorie worked to successfully launch such brands as Rocawear Jrs. and COOGI, nationally, and was responsible for merchandising and production oversight. From 2008 until 2010 Mr. McCrorie worked as the National Brand Manager at Affliction, where he was responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of pop-up stores as well as successful development of sub-labels in support of overall company growth of 50%. Thereafter, Mr. McCrorie managed the development of the English Laundry, John Lennon and Scott Weiland brands in his capacity as Director of Sales at Defiance USA, where he was responsible for oversight of all aspects of major and specialty store business, inclusive of restructuring of the corporate retail concept program and store locations.
Mr. Nomer Malolos is a seasoned international sales, operations and logistics professional, having worked in support of international development of premium branded apparel companies over the last 13 years.
Mr. Malolos began his industry career at L'Koral, the owner of Seven for All Mankind ("SFAM"), in 1998. In his capacity as International Operations Manager for SFAM, Mr. Malolos supported the development of systems to facilitate strategic growth of the company abroad. Mr. Malolos was responsible for international sales, planning, distributor support and compliance, operations and logistics management, as well as oversight of corporate customs compliance. Following Mr. Malolos' departure from Seven for All Mankind in 2007, he moved to the premium brand Paige Denim, in the capacity of Logistics and Customs Compliance Manager, supporting the international development of the company. Subsequently, in 2009, Mr. Malolos transitioned to Affliction Holdings, where he worked as Director of International Distribution, and thereafter at Hudson Clothing where he directed International Sales, support and compliance until 2011.
Mr. Malolos has a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy, and has certifications from the Foreign Trade Association in Customs Regulations and Procedures, as well as Import and Export Series.